background

Thursday, January 7, 2010


The freezing cold has found its way to the Sunshine State. All of the shrubs in my yard are frozen. Not  a pretty sight.  These things usually only last a day or two at the most here, this has been going on for days with worse in the forecast. Yesterday I found a little tree frog near deaths door frozen on my driveway . I took him inside and ran warm water over him, I felt him stir ever so slightly in my hand. We were on our way out so I left him in the laundry room sink in the warm house. I came home to find him completely revieved and he is now happily living in my garden chair (which is inside the house until the freeze passes) behind the welcome sign. Maybe he bring me good favor and I won't have to do much of that frog sewing this year... rip it rip it!

No comments: